These lentils have had their skins removed, and cook very quickly. They turn into a golden-yellow purée you can enjoy as a soup, use for dipping bread (or papadums), for spooning over rice or even as a protein-booster in baked goods like cookies and cakes. Try them cooked in stir fry or as a quick side dish with a splash of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a dash of salt and pepper, and chopped chives.
- Quick cooking lentils with skins removed.
- Well suited for delicate soups or as a base of dips.
- Can also be used as a protein-booster in baked goods.
- Use in stir fries or as a quick side dish.
- 100% certified organic, grown in Montana on small family farms.