Piggy paint non-toxic nail polish in bright red. Quality formula dries to a hard, durable finish. For maximum chip resistance, blow dry polished nails for one minute on warm heat/ low blower setting. Use with piggy paint shine topcoat and basecoat for maximum chip resistance and added shine. Piggy paint is the brainchild of Melanie Hurley, a mom of two “fancy girls” who love having their nails painted. Hurley had always hated the thought of her kids putting fingers adorned with traditional kid polishes in their mouths. Not only did the ingestion of chemicals worry her, but also the smell nearly left her light-headed. “one day, my daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-based polish onto the foam plate we were working over,” recalls Hurley. “shortly after, the paint had ‘eaten’ through the plate. From that day on, i decided that any flammable substance that could cause foam to disintegrate was unacceptable for children’s fingernails. The quest was on, and piggy paint was born. The resulting polishes are proudly made in the u.s.a. With natural ingredients. They are non flammable and contain no formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, bisphenol a (bpa), ethyl acetate or acetone. And because they are hypoallergenic, everyone can enjoy them. Piggy paint…it’s as natural as mud!
- NON-TOXIC WATER-BASED FORMULA – Free of Harsh Chemicals & eco-friendly. 5 Free, 7 Free, Vegan & animal cruelty free, All Free. NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), NO Formaldehyde resin, NO Bisphenol A, NO ethyl acetate and acetone or Camphor.
- ODORLESS – Natural ingredients make Piggy Paint nail polish virtually odorless compared to solvent-based alternatives.
- KID-FRIENDLY, SAFE FOR PREGNANCY – Made in the USA, you can rest assured that this water-based polish is safe for pregnant & nursing moms, for use on babies, toddlers and young children.
- FULL SIZE BOTTLES – At .5oz (15ml), each bottle is equal in size to the traditional nail polish bottles everywhere. Many non-toxic alternatives are half the size.
- HARD, DURABLE FINISH – For best results use our Basecoat/Sealer and Topcoat (sold separately). Use a blow dryer on each layer to help ensure scratch and chip resistant results