Worried about harsh chemicals in the nail polish you use on your little one? Be worry free with the Blueberry Patch Nail Polish from Piggy Paint. It is a water based nail polish that doesn’t use formaldehyde, toluene, acetone and other chemicals. Plus, it’s made in the USA. Piggy Paint is safe to use on all little piggies. Piggy Paint nail polish dries to a hard and durable finish which can be easily removed with the acetone free Piggy Paint Nail Polish remover. Piggy Paint formulas are natural and designed for fancy girls of all ages.
- NON-TOXIC WATER-BASED FORMULA – Free of Harsh Chemicals & eco-friendly. 5 Free, 7 Free, Vegan & animal cruelty free, All Free. NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), NO Formaldehyde resin, NO Bisphenol A, NO ethyl acetate and acetone or Camphor.
- ODORLESS – Natural ingredients make Piggy Paint nail polish virtually odorless compared to solvent-based alternatives.
- KID-FRIENDLY, SAFE FOR PREGNANCY – Made in the USA, you can rest assured that this water-based polish is safe for pregnant & nursing moms, for use on babies, toddlers and young children.
- FULL SIZE BOTTLES – At .5oz (15ml), each bottle is equal in size to the traditional nail polish bottles everywhere. Many non-toxic alternatives are half the size.
- HARD, DURABLE FINISH – For best results use our Basecoat/Sealer and Topcoat (sold separately). Use a blow dryer on each layer to help ensure scratch and chip resistant results